By uploading videos as a content contributor, you grant Motion Imperia permission to use your content for marketing purposes, which may include, but is not limited to, uploading previews of your content to YouTube and other third party content sharing platforms. Motion Imperia requires that content contributors who upload videos agree to the YouTube Terms of Service set forth her
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, processing or management, to host websites or computer servers, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) are permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) are required by Motion Imperia to protect personal information to the same extent as Motion Imperia and as required by applicable law, including, if they process personal information of persons residing in the EU, the GDPR, (iii) are permitted to use such personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and (iv) are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a government request;
- if you are a content contributor, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the sale of licenses to your content;
- if Motion Imperia is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you have entered into and/or won a Motion Imperia contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.